The BLS DVD Set is to be used by BLS Instructors to teach the BLS Course, the BLS Renewal Course, and to conduct skills practice and testing sessions for HeartCode® BLS.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Each disc allows BLS Instructors to choose one of two tracks, in-facility or prehospital, based on their specific student audience
- This video-based, instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and pre-hospital settings.
- Instructors are able to choose one of two tracks, in-facility or prehospital, based on their specific student audience.
- Special note: Lesson plans, a sample course outline, and a sample course agenda will be available on the AHA Instructor Network. Customers who have the BLS Instructor Manual eBook will receive a notification to download an updated version of the eBook, which will include the additional lesson plans.
This disc includes the following video chapters:
- 1-Rescuer Adult BLS
- 2-Rescuer Child BLS
- Team Dynamics
- Infant BLS
- Relief of Choking
- Special Considerations
Rental - AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers Course DVD