BLS for HCP CPR Class (Adult & Pediatric) August 9th
Time & Location
About the Event
Start time: 9AM
Course covers video and practical hands on skills of American Heart Association BLS CPR for adults and pediatrics. Reviews AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators)
Basic Life Support for HealthCare Providers.
Course time - 2 to 3 hours
Located in the Liberal Arts Building Classroom 3
Please observe CDC recommendations for social distancing. Masks on campus are required by LSSC.
- BLS CPR for Healthcare Provide$50$500$0
- Basic CPR Course (Adult & Ped)$50$500$0
- Basic First Aid Course$50$500$0
- CPR & First Aid(Combo Save $20$80$800$0
- Express CPR Course - $120$120$1200$0
- Hands On CPR Practical Only$30$300$0